In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov India Ozone Layer Depletion Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
This quiz is being organized to generate awareness and sensitize the public about CHT- Centre For High Technology & Ozone Layer Depletion as a whole. Furthermore, it aims to inform people about the various benefits they will derive from this
The ozone layer sits in the stratosphere between 15 km and 30 km above the earth and shields us and other living things from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet radiation.
The ozone layer protects the Earth against most UVB coming from the sun. It is always important to protect oneself against UVB, even in the absence of ozone depletion, by wearing hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen. However, these precautions will become more important as ozone depletion worsens. Ozone layer depletion could have serious effects on human health and the environment.
On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate marking their participation and completion.
Source: MyGov India
MyGov Ozone Layer Depletion Quiz 2.0 – Start Date & Time:
The quiz shall open on 15 Jun 2022, 5:00 pm.
MyGov Ozone Layer Depletion Quiz 2.0 – End Date & Time:
It will close on 12 Jul 2022, 11:59 pm.
How to Attend Mygov Ozone Layer Depletion Quiz 2.0 Answers?
To attend the Ozone Layer Depletion Quiz 2.0, click here.
Total Number of Questions & Time:
5 Questions, 60 Seconds.
Ozone Layer Depletion Quiz 2.0 – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. Montreal protocol is related to the –
- food security
- global warming
- sustainable development
- ozone layer depletion
Answer – Ozone Layer Depletion.
Q2. Greenhouses gases causing a rise of 3℃ rise in the overall global temperature in the past century are CFCs. The CFC used in refrigerators is –
- carbon dioxide
Answer – Freon.
Q3. This is not the consequence of ozone layer depletion
- malignant melanoma – skin cancer type
- increased ultraviolet radiations
- cyanobacteria are sensitive to UV rays and would be affected by its increase
Answer – tides.
Q4. Ozone-depleting substance chiefly utilized in
(II) all the human activities
(III) burning fossil fuels
(IV) cooling and refrigeration applications and in the manufacturer of foam products
- Only IV
- Only I, II, and III
- Only I and II
Answer – Only IV.
Q5. Ozone can be destroyed by the following free radical(s) –
- chlorine radicals (Cl)
- hydroxyl radicals (OH)
- nitric oxide radical (NO)
- all of these
Answer – all of these.
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- 1. MyGov India Know Your Museums Quiz Answers 2022
- 2. PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022 | MyGov Quiz Answers 2022
- 3. MyGov India Earth Day Quiz Answers 2022
- 4. MyGov India Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Maha Quiz Answers 2022 | Cash Rewards
- 5. MyGov India Smart Metering Quiz Answers
- 6. MyGov India PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers 2022
- 7. MyGov India Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Quiz Answers 2022 [Cash Rewards]
- 8. MyGov India National Quiz on Financial Sector [Answers]
- 9. MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge Answers 2022
- 10. MyGov India PCRA Conservation Quiz 12.0 Answers 2022
- 11. MyGov India Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
- 12. MyGov India Environmental Science Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
- 13. MyGov India Solid Waste Management Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
Top Companies Hiring Freshers:
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Group:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|